It's happening again. Remember this...
Time to move some fabric before the producer of Hoarders comes knocking on my door. Sometimes I think I might have a small problem be ridiculous.
This time I am letting go of my heaping pile beautiful collection of 'bits and pieces'.
Here is a pile that is ready for a new home...
Interested?? Get the low down here:
- I've packed 4+ pounds of fabric into a medium size priority mailer box. Last time I did this, I discovered that 1 pound= 3+yards. So four pounds = A LOT!
- Fabric is almost exclusively quilt weight 100% cotton fabric. No clunkers or cheapies allowed! There are a few Japanese linens, voiles, and home dec pieces included, but not in every box.
- Fabric was packed randomly. It's fun to be surprised. Really. It is.
- Fabric ranges in size from charm square to half-yard+ cuts. Not all cuts are perfectly squared up. I wanted to give you as much of a single piece as possible so I did not cut up the irregular shapes.
- Each box will sell for $20. TWENTY dollars for four pounds of fabric. CrAZy GoOd.
Things are all boxed up and ready to go. Head on over to my YOU GO GIRL SHOP and snag one now. You'll be glad you did!
I also have four scrap bags (gallon size) full of random smaller pieces. Five dollars each. HaPpY ScrApPy quilting!