Hahahaha! Fabric packs are all sold and will be heading out the door on Monday. Thanks for helping me take control of my hoarding tendencies. Fabric is good therapy. ;-)
The shelves of love are overflowing with fabric, friends. I've devised a plan to purge. Here's how it works:
- I've packed at least ONE pound of fabric in a mailing envelope. One pound = 3+ yards of fabric.
- Fabric is all %100 cotton quilt weight.
- Most pieces are 1/2 yard and one yard cuts. Smallest pieces are roughly the size of fat quarters.
- Fabric was packed randomly. It's fun to be surprised. Try it.
- Each envelope will sell for $5. FIVE DOLLARS!! THREE yards for $5. Crazy good sale.
Look at all the lovely fabric that is packed up and ready to head out the door. There aren't any undesirable fabric clunkers hidden in the stacks. I promise.
Head on over to my You Go Girl shop and snag one NOW. You'll be glad you did.